Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action

Lights, Camera, Action...it's not that glamorous. It's actually more like. Rolling, Sound, Background, Action. Cut, Reloop! I've spent the last 3 days working on the set of One Tree Hill. It's really fun, but super exhausting, which is why I haven't been updating. My call time for tomorrow morning is 6:00am for hair and wardrobe. Surprisingly, and with the help of my new medicines, I have been feeling pretty good the past few days, despite the exhaustion. However, I know in the next few days I know I'm gonna have a major crash. Oh well. It's fun now getting to hang out with Sophia Bush, Austin Nichols, Kate Voegele, Lisa Goldstein, Jackson Brundage, Stephen Coletti, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Shantel Van Santen, Jana Kramer, and Robert Buckley...and those are just the actors. I've have a blast with the crew and extras and am now know on set as the "dancing girl", since I'm always rocking back and forth between takes. haha! When things slow down, I will get back to regular blogging, but until then, I have to go get as much rest as possible!

Love to you all!

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment