Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bucket List

So, a few years ago I made a bucket list for myself...like a list of things I want to accomplish throughout my life. I just found it today and it's so fun to go back and see that a lot of my hopes and dreams are pretty much the same, and some of them I have already even accomplished. So here it is...my bucket list...so far :)

1. send a message in a bottle
2. grow and eat my own vegetables
3. sleep under the stars
4. take a long roadtrip with friends
5. shower in the rain
6. get married at Orton Plantation
7. swim with the dolphins
8. leave the country
9. participate in a library rave
10. be kissed in the rain
11. dance in the rain
12. give birth
13. save a life
14. make an original music CD
15. change a life
16. go on a roadtrip with no predetermined destination
17. sing on a stage
18. read the whole Bible
19. learn how to play the guitar
20. have a porch swing
21. write a song
22. take a homeless person to dinner
23. vote in a presidential election
24. own a pig
25. give blood
26. do a corn maze
27. be in 4 places at once
28. write a book
29. learn to juggle
30. ride in a hot air balloon
31. create an extended family tree
32. find my real grandparents
33. be a maid of honor
34. create a popular youtube video
35. have multiple children
36. be in a movie/commercial
37. buy the Friendship House
38. ride a horse, bareback
39. try pot
40. adopt a child

Some of these things aren't possible, some of them are more possible then ever. I can't wait to see how things turn out in the future.

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment