Monday, August 2, 2010

Sorry!

Hey guys. I am the worst blogger ever, I haven't updated in a while. I've been so busy, I feel like my head is spinning in 70 different directions. I worked on the set of One Tree Hill last week for 13 hours each day. Apparently, that's not something someone with POTS should really do. haha. I have off work until Thursday though, so hopefully that will be enough time to catch up. I'm a very stubborn person and don't like to limit or restrict myself, so since being diagnosed with POTS I have been working on seeing and accepting my limits. Right now I'm at the stage where I see my limits, I see the line I shouldn't cross...but I haven't quite gotten the acceptance part, I still cross that line and wonder why I feel like crap the next day.
It will all be worth it when my episodes air on the CW in September? probably not. but for now I'm having fun and doing as much as I can (and more)!

Hope you all are well. I really am super thankful for a community of people who are so understanding. Praying for you all.

Love!

-Brooke

2 comments:

  1. That's so exiting though. I didn't know you were an actress. At least you are getting through it well enough to live your dreams. Sometimes feeling crap is worth it to have some fun. Embrace it and enjoy it al :)

    PS let me know the eps you are in. No doubt it'll be months later that they are on in Aus, but I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just do some work for fun! (i mean, the pay isn't bad either).

    So far I've just been working on Season 8 Episode 2 of One Tree Hill.

    ReplyDelete