Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm BAAACCCCKKKKK!

I’m BAAACCCKKKK! And boy am I exhausted! I had a wonderful few days in Charlotte visiting friends. I stayed with my old roommate/best friend Lindsey. It’s so funny how alike we are and it’s great that she is so understanding when I need a nap or just to rest. I had lunch with my old Bible study leader, Amy. I haven’t had much time to catch up with her since she got married so it was great to be able to reconnect. Then I hung out with my friend Wendy. It’s always interesting spending time with Wendy; she is a counselor, so a lot of times her analytical side comes out. She has helped me through some of the toughest times in my life. I also got to see my friend Amanda who had been gone in Ghana for a semester and my friend Jamie, who I love SO much!
Anyways, I had so much fun spending time with friends and laying out on the lake, but I’m EXHAUSTED. I probably pushed it a little too far and will be paying for it for the next few days. Sadly, I have finals coming up this next week, so I’ll need to rest up for that!
Ok, I can’t focus anymore so I’m gonna go. Promise I’ll update more interesting things soon!
-Brooke-

No comments:

Post a Comment